Strength Performance Network

Sample Title (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Special Interest Group for Lacrosse

If anyone is interested in creating a special interest group for lacrosse or just sharing ideas please contact me at amoreno@emich.edu. My…

Started by Tony Moreno

0 Jun 5, 2016

Best Coaching Cues To Enhance Speed w/Nick Winkelman pt2

In part two Nick and I talk about his own recent research and discuss the following:      -What is the influence of atten…

Started by Jeremy Boone

0 Jun 3, 2016

Do You Really Know Why?

Do you really know why you do what you do, how you do it & when? Stop & think. Are you doing it because everyone else is doing it?…

Started by Vern Gambetta

0 Mar 4, 2016

One Way

If someone is trying to tell you there one way or there is a secret method run as fast possible away from them.

Started by Vern Gambetta

0 Mar 3, 2016

UCLA Athletic Performance Internship

The University of California, Los Angeles is accepting applications for the position of Athletic Performance Intern. The summer to fall int…

Started by Bobby Andrade

0 Mar 2, 2016

Bodies in Motion

The predominant train of thought in the strength and conditioning field focuses on moving loads and/or objects in predictable patterns with…

Started by John Mikula

0 Mar 1, 2016

Strength Training & Coordination pt 3 w/Frans Bosch

In part three of this podcast series Coach Bosch and I get into chapters five and six of his book 'Strength Training & Coordination'.…

Started by Jeremy Boone

0 Feb 25, 2016

Developing Leaders

“A mistake becoming a habit is a mistake.” – Dan Gable    It is a mistake to miss the opportunity to develop leaders in the training enviro…

Started by John Mikula

0 Feb 23, 2016

GAINcast - Podcast

You can listen to and subscribe to my GAINcast podcast hosted HMMR Media by using any of the following links: Website for GAINcast: http:/…

Started by Vern Gambetta

0 Feb 18, 2016

HMMR Podcast

There are some pearls here - Check it out! New podcast: @coachgambetta @nick_g_garcia & @bingisser share stories and discuss best ways…

Started by Vern Gambetta

0 Feb 15, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Brian Harris.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service