Advertise With Us

Strength Performance Network

Sample Title (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Summer Strength and Conditioning Internship

Christopher Newport University (Newport News, VA) www.cnusports.com is a seeking 1-2 aspiring strength and conditioning coaches to fill VOU…

Started by Sean Conaty

0 Mar 10, 2015

Actively seeking a position at the Collegiate Level.

Hello, My name is Phil Hartt and I'm currently looking for a job at the college level.  In the past I've volunteered and done internships t…

Started by Phil Hartt, CSCS

2 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Phil Hartt, CSCS

Hourly Rate for a Strength and Conditioning Coach

I am being asked to staff a high school weight room with coaches. I would like see what going rates are for strength coaches. The coach wou…

Started by James

9 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Colin Roberts,MS, CSCS, USAW

Nutrition Cost per Student-Athlete

Coaches, We are in the process of trying to incorporate some refueling options for our athletes for post weight room/ conditioning trainin…

Started by Joey Guzzo

2 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Mark Spellman

Power Lift Seminar/Cert

I would like to hear what opinions are concerning the most comprehensive national seminar/cert for power lifting instruction? Thanks for yo…

Started by Derek Raynes

0 Feb 4, 2015

Internship Opportunity The Florida Institute of Performance

The Florida Institute of Performance in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. is accepting resumes for Strength and Conditioning Internships for Summer 2…

Started by David Donatucci M.Ed., CSCS

0 Jan 20, 2015

Deadlift? Primarlily Pulling or Pushing?

Looking to see what people's thoughts are, as I agree with one of the best deadlift athletes Richard Hawthorne that it is a pushing movemen…

Started by Jason Zerbach

2 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Karsten Jensen

Lack of Certifications come August?

I was just thinking about the deadline of certifications needed for strength and conditioning coaches come August and how the NCAA is going…

Started by Jason Zerbach

2 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Joey Guzzo

Winston-Salem State University Strength and Conditioning Internship

Winston-Salem State University is accepting applications for UNPAID Volunteer Strength and Conditioning Interns for the 2015 Spring semeste…

Started by Marc Heinecke

0 Dec 15, 2014

Understanding Periodization

The topic of periodization within the strength and conditioning profession brings up many differing viewpoints. Some professionals believe…

Started by Nate Suchomel

0 Nov 26, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconNSCA via Facebook
Thumbnail

A look at tactical fitness research in 2016 and recent presentations on the topic at ACSM's Annual Meeting, including risk factors and training methods related to musculoskeletal injury.

Tactical Fitness…

See More
Facebookyesterday · Reply
Profile Icon via Twitter
A look at #tacticalfitness research in 2016 & recent presentations on the topic at ACSM's Annual Meeting >>… https://t.co/8ufHdPsuER
Twitteryesterday · Reply · Retweet
Chris Morland posted a status
"Online Excellence with 925CONCEPTS with @SterlingakaStin http://bit.ly/2oSyODH"
yesterday
Profile Iconstrength and conditioning certification - Google News
yesterday

© 2017   Created by Brian Harris.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service