9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Registration / Check-in begins at 8:00 AM
Pre-register by June 5th

Where:
Wake Forest University
Building: Manchester Athletic Center
Room: Bob McCreary Strength Center

Cost:
Register online by June 18th: $60 per coach* (credit card only)
Walk-ins: $70 per coach* (check or cash only)
Fee includes lunch
*No refunds
CSCS / NSCA = .7 CEUs

Agenda / Speakers:
8 AM - Registration / Check-in
9 AM - Charles Stephenson - NC State University - Strength and Conditioning Coordinator
10 AM - Jeff Dillman - Appalachian State University - Director of Strength and Conditioning
11 AM - Craig Swieton - Davidson College - Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
12 PM - Lunch & Networking
1 PM - Jon Jost - Florida State University - Director of Strength and Speed
2 PM - Ethan Reeve - Wake Forest University - Head Strength and Conditioning Coordinator
3 PM - Breakout Sessions (demonstrations, questions & networking)
4 PM - End of Clinic

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is a great clinic. ethan reeve is a qualify coach and organizes a outstanding seminar. you will have a great time and learn from the best. coach burgener
Unfortunely I will be in Winston-Salem with my team the weekend prior to the conference. If there will be a DVD made available please let me know.
Please let mt know as well about the dvd
Brian, I'm not going to be able to make it b/c my little bro is staying with me for a month which won't allow me to make it out of town. Is there going to be a way to purchase a video copy of the speakers or pick up an outline of their presentations? thanks & have fun!
Keith Fine
I would love to attend the Clinic at Wake Forest. Instead will be coaching 13 USA Weightlifting athlete's at the School age National Championships in Georgia that weekend. I have heard many good things about Coach Reeve. I am from the Ohio Valley originally and I know a few of the kids that played at OU when he was there in Athens. I am sure this would be a positive experience for all comers.

All the best,

Coach Tim Swords
US International coach
Thanks for your replies. We're looking forward to hosting a great clinic next Saturday. We'll definitely keep you posted regarding our plans to release a DVD. Stay tuned... Thanks again, Brian
When is the next clinic scheduled? I really want to attend one as soon a s possible so let me know if you have any additional clinics scheduled.
Is there anyway the dvd from the clinic can be purchased?
We are definitely planning on creating a DVD of the clinic. Standby... Thanks!

Adrian Bazemore said:
Is there anyway the dvd from the clinic can be purchased?
Jeff - We are currently editing footage of the clinic. We hope to have a finished product available for purchase in 3-4 weeks. Thanks, Brian
how can I purchase a copy?

Jeffrey Ehasz said:
Thank you, much appreciated. Jeff

Brian Harris said:
Jeff - We are currently editing footage of the clinic. We hope to have a finished product available for purchase in 3-4 weeks. Thanks, Brian

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Michael Silbernagel posted a video

U Mary Volleyball Spring Workout

A look at a Friday training session for U Mary Volleyball team. Spring 2017.
8 hours ago
Profile IconNSCA via Facebook
Thumbnail

In addition to standard health, fitness, or sport assessment guidelines, several guidelines exist for fire fighters. This article introduces basic decision-making considerations including utility, benefits and drawbacks, measures, muscular…

See More
Facebook10 hours ago · Reply
Thumbnail

Want some FREE learning today? Tune in to our free live stream of the 2017 West Regional Elite Hammer Strength Clinic happening here at NSCA HQ. The action starts at 8:45am MST. Today's speakers include Evan Simon, Lance Walker, Jon Webster,…

See More
Facebook13 hours ago · Reply
Thumbnail

The ability to develop high levels of power is considered a key component in many sports, but the optimal load to maximize power output remains controversial during weightlifting movements. This study examined max load and optimal power spectrum…

See More
Facebookyesterday · Reply

© 2017   Created by Brian Harris.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service