9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Registration / Check-in begins at 8:00 AM
Pre-register by June 5th

Where:
Wake Forest University
Building: Manchester Athletic Center
Room: Bob McCreary Strength Center

Cost:
Register online by June 18th: $60 per coach* (credit card only)
Walk-ins: $70 per coach* (check or cash only)
Fee includes lunch
*No refunds
CSCS / NSCA = .7 CEUs

Agenda / Speakers:
8 AM - Registration / Check-in
9 AM - Charles Stephenson - NC State University - Strength and Conditioning Coordinator
10 AM - Jeff Dillman - Appalachian State University - Director of Strength and Conditioning
11 AM - Craig Swieton - Davidson College - Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
12 PM - Lunch & Networking
1 PM - Jon Jost - Florida State University - Director of Strength and Speed
2 PM - Ethan Reeve - Wake Forest University - Head Strength and Conditioning Coordinator
3 PM - Breakout Sessions (demonstrations, questions & networking)
4 PM - End of Clinic

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is a great clinic. ethan reeve is a qualify coach and organizes a outstanding seminar. you will have a great time and learn from the best. coach burgener
Unfortunely I will be in Winston-Salem with my team the weekend prior to the conference. If there will be a DVD made available please let me know.
Please let mt know as well about the dvd
Brian, I'm not going to be able to make it b/c my little bro is staying with me for a month which won't allow me to make it out of town. Is there going to be a way to purchase a video copy of the speakers or pick up an outline of their presentations? thanks & have fun!
Keith Fine
I would love to attend the Clinic at Wake Forest. Instead will be coaching 13 USA Weightlifting athlete's at the School age National Championships in Georgia that weekend. I have heard many good things about Coach Reeve. I am from the Ohio Valley originally and I know a few of the kids that played at OU when he was there in Athens. I am sure this would be a positive experience for all comers.

All the best,

Coach Tim Swords
US International coach
Thanks for your replies. We're looking forward to hosting a great clinic next Saturday. We'll definitely keep you posted regarding our plans to release a DVD. Stay tuned... Thanks again, Brian
When is the next clinic scheduled? I really want to attend one as soon a s possible so let me know if you have any additional clinics scheduled.
Is there anyway the dvd from the clinic can be purchased?
We are definitely planning on creating a DVD of the clinic. Standby... Thanks!

Adrian Bazemore said:
Is there anyway the dvd from the clinic can be purchased?
Jeff - We are currently editing footage of the clinic. We hope to have a finished product available for purchase in 3-4 weeks. Thanks, Brian
how can I purchase a copy?

Jeffrey Ehasz said:
Thank you, much appreciated. Jeff

Brian Harris said:
Jeff - We are currently editing footage of the clinic. We hope to have a finished product available for purchase in 3-4 weeks. Thanks, Brian

Reply to Discussion

RSS

¬© 2017   Created by Brian Harris.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service