Strength Performance Network

Post your ad:

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

Mercer University, a Division I member of the Atlantic Sun Conference is currently accepting applications for the position of Graduate Assistant Strength Coach. The position is responsible for Assisting the Head Strength Coach in all departmental functions. Duties include writing and implementing team work outs for male and female collegiate teams in accordance with NCAA, Atlantic Sun conference and Mercer University rules and regulations.

Qualifications required are experience with teaching and demonstrating the Olympic lifts and other exercises to collegiate teams; experience in writing and implementing sport specific, team work outs; an accredited fitness certification (preferably CSCS, USAW, or CSCCa); meeting graduate school entrance requirements. Personal qualities desired are very professional, dependable, good people skills and judgment, with exceptional communication and organizational skills. Experience with Microsoft excel required.

Compensation package includes room and board with a full tuition waiver. Part-time, outside employment allowed with prior approval of Department Heads. Interested applicants may apply by sending cover letter, resume and at least 3 professional references to:

Paul Bohr, Strength & Conditioning Coach
1400 Coleman Avenue
Macon, GA 31207

Or e-mail to: bohr_pr@mercer.edu
Equipment for sale. view items at www.barbellsales.com
power racks
commercial equipment
kettle bells
bumper plates
med. balls
I am looking to sell two Ariel CES Isokinetic Squat / multifunction machines. Measures power, velocity, force. They also provide a motion analysis program. http://www.arielnet.com/start/

See video below of training and motion analysis.

Thanks
Russell
(352)-262-7374
Attachments:
Do you need used commercial gym equipment?  Do you need good s&c equipment? such as bumpers, kb's, med balls, slam balls, bands, bungies, harnesses, sleds, etc.  contact us today.  BarbellSales.com 336 227 0011 ask for Matt

I am selling my prep materials for the NSCA CSCS. I don't need them as I am moving in another direction professionally. Included in this are the following:

• The Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning (Third Edition)
  • Exercise Technique Manual for Resistance Training (with two DVD's)
  • CSCS Exam Content Description Booklet
  • Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning Multimedia Symposium) 12 DVD's
  • As an added bonus I Printed Out Presentations 3-10 printed from the DVD's
  • Here's something more...Anatomy & Physiology for Dummies (It's a great review)

$350.00 plus the cost of postage 

RSS

© 2017   Created by Brian Harris.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service