Email Resume and Cover Letter to Ryan@dynamicsportstraining.com
We're looking for highly motivated individuals seeking a career in the Athletic Development/Sports Performance Industry. Ideal candidates include students working on a degree in Kinesiology, Exercise & Sports Science, Nutrition, or any related field. We're also looking for candidates who have a strong passion for athletics, training, and personal/professional development.
We've been blessed to work with some of the world's best athletes at every level. Because of this, we expect the best out of our staff -- this includes our summer interns. You'll have an opportunity to learn our assessment process, how to create programs for individual athletes and teams, and multiple facets of long-term athletic development from the best in the business.
You'll be expected to work hard, learn on the fly, command large groups of athletes, and much more.
- Assist in the development of athlete programing based on sport and skill-level
- Coach athletes on proper form and technique for drills, exercises, and equipment
- Dynamic Warm-up and Flexibility Drills
- Daily setup of Gym and Weight Room
- Experience in training is preferred
- Certifications is preferred
- Ambitious, honesty, integrity, and punctuality
- Commitment to work through the length of a program
- Must need college credits to apply
- Preferred Junior or Senior at accredited college or university
Required - Great Motivator, Organized, Detail Oriented
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Position: 20 Full-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 05/22/17 — 08/22/17
2700 West Sam Houston Pkwy N