Strength Performance Network

If you are currently seeking a job, post your resume here.

Views: 16000

Replies to This Discussion

Attached is my current resume, thank you for the opportunity!
Attachments:

Good Evening,

I am interested in obtaining a role as a Graduate Assistant in 2018, as I hope to further my development as a Strength and Conditioning Coach.

In terms of experience, I currently serve as Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at Lithia Springs High School in Douglasville, Georgia where I work hands on with Football, Wrestling, and Track and Field. Prior to my current role, I was a Strength and Conditioning Intern at Northern Michigan University in Marquette Michigan and Louisiana College, located in Pineville, Louisiana. Before entering the college ranks, I served a private Strength and Conditioning Coach at Ocular Sports in Powder Springs, Georgia. In my years of experience I have worked with a wide variety of teams, and have had the opportunity to differentiated programming for many sports. My main sport over the years has been Football, however I have also worked with Men's and Women's Basketball, Wrestling, Baseball, and even Cheerleading.

With previous experience in the field, and gaining the experience I have gained as a Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at the high school level I feel I ready to step into a Graduate Assistant role and further my knowledge as coach. In terms of certifications, I will be working on obtaining my CSCS this Winter/Spring, and I'm currently set to obtain my USAW certification in the next month. 

My coaching philosophy is also centered on fostering growth and relationship building with my players as young men. Through my building of relationships I emphasize growth, accountability in all aspects, a blue collar work ethic, and molding young men into future leaders in society. As a coach I have a holistic approach to building an athlete that prepares not just for play on the field, but as they maneuver through life having the necessary tools to be great citizens, fathers, husbands, etc.

I hope this description provides some insight into what I know, and what I could offer as a member of your staff.

To give a little more detail as to what my experience embodies, I have attached my resume to this post for future reference.

Thanks for the time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

Coach Jon Davis

Lithia Springs High School

Head Strength and Conditioning Coach

318-955-0725
coachjdavis58@gmail.com

@coachjdavis_

Attachments:

I am currently seeking a Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaching opportunity.  I previously interned with Duke Football Sports Performance this past Summer.  I have been Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at Charlotte Catholic High School since August 2016, where I have revamped the program from the ground up.  I received my Masters of Science and Bachelors of Science Degrees in Exercise Science, and I have my CSCS, PES, NASE, ACSM, First Aid & CPR Certification.  Next up will be USA Weight lifting in November.  

Attached is my resume and below is a link of a video that was featured on Sport Performance Network of myself discussing the importance of a proper strength program in high school. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Attachments:

Second year Grad Assistant looking for a full time position. 

Attachments:

My name is Joseph Filipiak. I am a recent graduate of the University of Michigan's School of Kinesiology who is pursuing a full time or graduate assistantship position. I possess CSCS and Red Cross CPR/First Aid/AED certifications. My work experience includes internships with Ball State University Football and Women's Basketball and University of Michigan Olympic Sports, in addition to some time spent coaching at the high school level. Attached is my resume, which provides more details about my responsibilities during my time in these positions. 

Thank you for taking the time to view my resume, and I hope to hear from you soon! 

Attachments:

I am currently looking to make a transition over to football at the NFL or collegiate level. I have current experience in pro baseball from the rookie ball level all the way to the major leagues. I am a former football player at the collegiate and pro level as well. I have attached my resume for any further interest. 

Attachments:

I am the current head softball strength coach at Evangel University and have been since August of 2016. I am also the assistant football strength coach under Kevin King. I am looking to pursue a full-time position at either the high school or the collegiate levels of competition. You can find my resume attached. I graduated with a BS in Exercise Science from Evangel in 2015, and since, I have worked with Missouri State University's men's lacrosse program, as well as many individual athletes from sports like swimming, baseball, tennis, etc. Feel free to email me at finzoa@evangel.edu.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Looking to get in at a small University or High School

Resume Attached

Attachments:

I am currently looking for a job. Resume uploaded!TAB_PT.docx

RSS

© 2018   Created by Brian Harris.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service