The Strength and Conditioning department at Cleveland State University is currently accepting applications for the Summer and/or Fall Internship program. The positions are UNPAID and on a voluntary basis. This opportunity allows interns to gain hands on experience in the field while potentially earning credit hours towards a degree program.
- Must be punctual and professional.
- Must possess or be working towards a certification through the CSCCa, NSCA, or USAW.
- Must have a strong desire to become a strength and conditioning professional.
- Must have great attention to detail and have a strong work ethic.
If interested please email: email@example.com with the title "strength and conditioning internship" and send:
1. Cover Letter
3. 3 professional references.
4. The attached Questionnaire