In charge of designing and implementing strength and conditioning programs for 9 sports.
Past Job Experience
Graduate Assistantship August 2008- 2010
Northwest Missouri State University
• Individually developed and implemented programs for baseball, volleyball, men’s and women’s tennis, and women’s golf. Assisted coaching of lifting and running programs for football, men’s and women’s basketball. Contributed in supplementation of team, cleaning of facilities and managing of interns. Assisted in coaching for the national champions in Division II football and
in charge of the national champion cheer squad’s training.
University of Nebraska- Football Summer 2009
• Assisted in coaching of Nebraska football summer lifting, conditioning, and agility drills. Worked with assistant coach on testing of hormonal levels on players and the effects of lifting and running on those levels. Keeping facilities clean and safe for all athletes’ use.
Intern Summer 2008
University of Iowa- Football
• Helped with functional testing and teaching of warm-ups, lifts, and running of true freshman. Set up speed, agility and weight room for football team. Cleaned, stocked supplements, and completed internship curriculum.
Performance Coach September 2007 – May 2008
Velocity Sports Performance
• Develop workout plans for athletes from age 8 through professional levels, based on individual performance goals.
• Monitor workouts; provide corrective feedback to enhance outcome.
Iowa Central Community College 2004-2006 AA
Concordia University St. Paul 2006-2008 BS Kinesiology
Northwest Missouri State University 2008-2010 MS Applied Health Sciences
Hey Ben, so I just noticed you had written a comment on my page about flying back to Iowa on June 15th and meeting my second grade teacher. Holy smokes it is a small world! However, I still see her out and around quite often and she is still good friends with my parents. My apologies for not replying to you sooner. I hope everything is going well for you at Harvard. I have spoken with Frazier the last couple of days and he said you guys are making some great strides out there.