"Our will to succeed must be greater than our fear of failure"
Relation to the Strength & Conditioning Industry?
College Coach, Student
Name of School, Team or Business
Volunteer Strength and Conditioning Coach
Current Job Description
• Assist with the implementation of Strength and Conditioning programs for Men’s and Women’s Soccer under Head Strength Coach John Hark.
• Assist Athletes in the weight room through their work outs
• Assist Athletes through warm ups and cool downs
• Assist Athletes through speed drills
• Worked individually with Athletes rehabilitating limbs and joints
• Maintained the Longwood University Strength and Conditioning Facility
Past Job Experience
University of Richmond - Intern Strength and Conditioning Coach
• Assisted with the implementation of Strength and Conditioning programs for Football under Head Strength Coach Chris Stewart.
• Assisted with the implementation of Strength and Conditioning programs for Men's Lacrosse under Assistant Strength Coach Jeff Appel.
• Assisted Athletes in the weight room through their work outs
• Assisted Athletes though warm ups and cool downs
• Assisted Athletes through agility and speed drills
• Designed and implemented mobility and flexibility program with Football
• Maintained the University of Richmond Strength and Conditioning facility
Longwood University, Farmville Virginia. 2010-2014
Bachelor of Science: Kinesiology
Concentration: Exercise Science Expected year of graduation May, 2014.
Currently preparing for C.S.C.S Certification.