I have been involved in personal training, wellness, and facility management for seventeen years. I am currnelty producing exercise and sport specific videos as well as writing books and articles in the strength field.
Past Job Experience
December 2000 to February 2009 – Owner/President – Dave Bellomo Fitness
• Operated owned fitness business providing personal training and nutritional advice to clients
• Responsible for profit retention and growth of customer base by emphasizing strong personalized customer relations
• Experience designing and globally marketing kettlebell weights
• Produced and marketed of three exercise dvds
• Authored fitness and sports book, “Kettlebell Training for Athletes”, through McGraw-Hill Publishing(2010), now in stores nationwide
• Ensured advertising and marketing of business through various channels such as: billboards, physician referrals, radio, and newspaper.
December 1995 to November 2000 – Fitness Director for the following organizations:
Novant Health System
Wachovia Bank Corporate Wellness
December 1994 to September 1995– Assistant Fitness Director, Wake Forest University Medical School
Spring 1995 to Fall 1995 – University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Master of Science, Exercise & Sports Science, concentration Motor Development
August 1990 to May 1994 - Lock Haven University, Lock Haven, PA
Bachelor of Science, Health Science
Internship June 1993to 1993 August - Penn State University, State College, PA
Student Strength Coach with PSU football team.
I am seeking a new job
You need to be a member of Strength Performance Network to add comments!