- Assist with the design and implementation of the year round strength/power, speed/agility, and conditioning program for football
- Assist with daily recovery and corrective movement programs for football
- Oversee the application of modified training programs for injured athletes
- Assist with pre-practice and pre-competition flexibility and warm-up routine.
- Assist with summer football camps as assigned by the Director of Performance Enhancement.
- Support the sports science staff by assisting with the year round implementation and data analyzation of Catapult, OpenField, WHOOP, and ForceDecks.
- Assist with Tendo data collection and analyzation during the winter and summer training cycles.
- Assist with daily operations of the football strength and conditioning program including setup/teardown, fueling station operations, and hygiene/safety maintenance.
- Assist with the implementation of the off season programs for men’s gymnastics.
Past Job Experience
Volunteer Strength and Conditioning Coach - Imani Christian Academy, Pittsburgh, PA (Feb. 2018 - May 2018)
Intern Trainer - FASTER Pittsburgh (May 2016 - August 2016)
University of Mount Union (2017) BA in Business Management, minor in Exercise Science
I am seeking a new job
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Strength Performance Network to add comments!
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( email@example.com ) for the full details.