• Coordinates weight lifting and conditioning routines for women’s soccer, women’s ice hockey, and the spirit program.
• Runs the Polar Team2 heart rate monitor system for the women’s soccer team to help monitor each athlete’s work load as to not over train them.
• A vital part of preventing injuries, developing mental toughness, and the instruction of speed, strength, flexibility, and agility.
• Accountable for the safety of athletes and effectively communicating with coaching staff about team progress.
Past Job Experience
• Syracuse University Olympic Sports Strength & Conditioning Intern
• Aspen Athletic Club Personal Trainer
• Strength in Motion Strength & Conditioning Intern
• SUNY Cortland Fitness Facility Instructor
The State University of New York (SUNY) College at Cortland
•Major: Kinesiology: Fitness Development
•Degree: Bachelor of Science May 2012
I am seeking a new job
You need to be a member of Strength Performance Network to add comments!