• Individual strength and conditioning programs for crew, mma, Barnum and Bailey.
• Develop training programs to improve body composition.
• Instructed individual fitness training sessions
• Conducted fitness consultations
• Conducted fitness assessments
• Published article on www.blog.stack.com. “Five Methods to Maximize Acceleration.” 2011-09-24
• Speed, agility and quickness consulting for basketball
Past Job Experience
• Develop speed development programs for basketball, baseball soccer, football.
• Instructed individual and group sports training sessions.
• Serve as mentor for personal training and sports performance team.
• Instructed boot camp fitness classes.
• Performed presentations on kettlebell and athletic conditioning.
• Conducted fitness and sports performance testing.
• Published article on www.dragondoor.com. “Get A Grip.” 2009-06-24.
• Published article on www.elitefts.com. “Fast Track to Speed Development.” 2010-04-09.
• Voted Most Creative Program Design in 2009.
• Voted Most Talented Trainer in 2008.
[Aug. 1997 - May 2003] Murray State University Murray, KY.
Bachelor of Science/Exercise Science
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through NSCA
Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist through NASM
I am seeking a new job
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Strength Performance Network to add comments!