I currently play football for the Lenoir-Rhyne Bears. I also am interning/volunteering this summer with the Carolina Panthers and then the Alabama Crimson Tide.
Past Job Experience
Carolina Panthers. Charlotte, NC 28202
Jackie Miles, Equipment Manager
800 South Mint Street
Equipment Room Assistant
• Performed equipment room maintenance.
• Performed weight room maintenance.
• Performed locker room cleanup.
• Performed helmet and shoulder pad repair.
• Assisted in laundry sorting, cleaning, folding, etc.
• Assisted football coaches with drill set up and practice duties during training camp.
• Assisted video department with game still shots on game days.
• Performed unsupervised opening and lockup of equipment/locker room when the team played away to manage activities and maintenance.
• Coordinated Super Bowl XXXVIII sideline pictures for the offensive, defensive, and special team’s coaches.
Exercise Leader, Kingston Residence of Hickory. Hickory, NC 03/09-05/09
• Led Seniors in resistance band exercise.
• Demonstrated exercise and monitored Seniors during exercise.
Greer Laboratories, Incorporated. Lenoir, NC 28645 05/08-08/08
John G. Roby, President and CEO
639 Nuway Circle
• Inspected allergy vials.
• Packaged allergy vials.
• Restocked necessary equipment.
• Operated hand held fork-lifts.
Gary Wood Construction, Inc. Matthews, NC 28104 05/05-07/05
Gary Wood, Owner
600 Union West Boulevard
• Cleaned construction sites.
• Leveled out garages and porches.
• Transported windows and other house necessities.
• Cleaned the inside of finished houses.
B.S. in Sports Management 2010
Focus: Exercise Physiology and Business
Lenoir-Rhyne University, Hickory, NC
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of Strength Performance Network to add comments!