• Responsible for all aspects of physical preparation for professional basketball team
• Design and implement all strength and conditioning programs, focusing on increasing flexibility, core strength, speed, power, quickness and agility as pertains to their specific position
• Analyze biomechanical form through video analysis and design specific training programs to focus on correcting biomechanical shortcomings while increasing the athlete’s strength, power, endurance and kinesthetic awareness
• Monitor weight, hydration, and nutrition to ensure optimal athletic performance and recovery
• Maintain a database of all training sessions, modify progress, and document all dates performed
Past Job Experience
Head Strength and Conditioning Coach : Chicago State University
Asst. Strength and Conditioning Coach : University of Illinois
Sport Performance Coach : Chicago Bulls/White Sox Academy
Certificate in Kinesiology
Well Ive been blessed to be apart of a record setting 4x200 relay team(state of mich). I work with some high school, college and pro guys (football and hoop) Now that the season is over I hope to concentrate more on training. My advice is to get your name out there. Start with a high school team or player. Then work your way up.
Sorta kinda. I met 1 of the reporters for rivals.com at a game so we exchanged info. He wants me and my buddy in clinton twp (sub of detroit) to possibly do a clinic plus since the locals know I worked with my nfl guys word is getting around. Keep plugging!