"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty", Winston Churchill.
Relation to the Strength & Conditioning Industry?
College Coach, Professional Coach, Athlete, Student
Name of School, Team or Business
Texas Christian University
Strength & Conditioning GA
Current Job Description
• Programmed, periodized and lead Strength training and Conditioning sessions, both in the weight room and on the field.
• Monitored and managed training volume and work load. Utilizing the Polar T2 Heart rate system.
• Programmed, periodized and lead Strength training and Conditioning sessions for the Women's Equestrian team.
• Responsible for the programming, periodizing and instruction of lifting technique for athletes rehabbing injuries.
• Communicating with the athletic training staff to ensure safe progression, and that weight room based performance enhancement is in optimal coordination with training room physical therapy.
• Used modern scientific methods to increase performance while gradually easing injured athletes back into the full lifting scheme.
• Lead groups throughout in-season and off-season templates, teaching proper technique and explaining of exercises.
• Responsible for the programming, periodization and instruction of strength and conditioning sessions for both the men's and women's diving teams.
Past Job Experience
• Texas Christian University - Graduate Assistant.
• Texas Christian University - Professional Intern.
• Midwestern State University Graduate Assistant.
• Midwestern State University Men's Soccer Assistant Coach.