- Design and implement strength and conditioning programs for wrestling, women's lacrosse, women's soccer, and swim & dive.
- Coordinated rehabilitation programs with the sports medicine department.
- Effectively instruct athletes in proper technique of Olympic lifts, speed, agility, and plyometric exercises.
- Manage nutrition fueling station
- Instruct sport nutrition education
Past Job Experience
South Dakota State University- Strength and Conditioning Graduate Assistant
University of Mary- Strength and Conditioning Intern
United States Olympic Training Center- Strength and Conditioning Intern
Valley City State University- Contracted Basketball Strength and Conditioning Coach
United States Air Force Academy -Football Strength and Conditioning Intern
M.S. Nutrition and Exercise Sciences
South Dakota State University
B.S. Exercise Science
Valley City State University
You need to be a member of Strength Performance Network to add comments!