Train Athletes on all levels from the youth to the pro's.
Specialize in improving Speed, Agility, Muscular Strength & Endurance of all my athletes utilizing my unique and unorthodox proven training methods!
Run Multi-Speed, Agility & Conditioning Camps for athletes ages 6 - 18.
Creator of "THE SERGEANT’S PROGRAM" 12 week Military Style Fitness Program
Past Job Experience
• Personal Trainer for all levels of sports from the youth to the professional level (over 3,000 hours of PT).
• Implemented athletic training techniques and practices to decrease injury rates for all athletes.
Virginia Hornets Semi Professional Football, Offensive Coordinator, Richmond, VA, March 2009- November 2009
• Honorably served 10 years in the US Army 1994-2004
• High School Football Defensive Coach, Seoul, Korea 1994
• 9-time US Army Physical Fitness Excellence Award Recipient 1994-2004
• US Army Special Populations Fitness Instructor 1997-2000
• Semi-professional & professional Football Player, Mannheim, Germany 1997-2000
• Scored a 356 on extended scale an US Army Physical Fitness test 2000
• 4th Place winner of the Tri-Cities Natural Bodybuilding Competition Championship 2002
• Coach Youth Football & Basketball, Chester, VA 2002-present
• Attended West Virginia University Strength & Conditioning Coaches Clinic 2009, 2010, 2011
• Personal trained a US Army high school All-American football player 2009.
• Personal train a professional Milwaukee Brewer baseball player 2010 – present.
• Personal train several collegiate athletes 2006 – present.
• Held Multi-Sport Speed, Agility & Conditioning two week Camp for the Prince George AAU Braves Elite baseball organization, August 2010.
• Held Multi-Sport Speed, Agility & Conditioning three day Camp for the Prince George High School Girls basketball team, August 2010.
• Held Multi-Sport Speed, Agility & Conditioning Camp for the Chesterfield Youth Metro Football Organization, March 2011.
Held Multi-Sport Speed, Agility & Conditioning two week Camp for the Colonial Heights Soccer Association, April 2011.
American Military University (AMU), Charles Town, WV
• Sports and Health Science, Exercise Science,BS, GPA 3.6 2010 – present
• American Fitness Professionals & Associates Certified Advanced Personal Trainer (AFPA) 2002 – present.
• American Heart Association AED certified
• American Heart Association CPR certified