• Assisted strength coaches with set up and break down of all performance sessions.
• Work with following Marian University Athletic Teams: Baseball, Softball, Football, Men's and Women Basketball, Men's and Women Track & Field, Women's and Men's
Soccer, Wrestling, Women's Tennis and Women's Lacrosse. Have lead instruction and coaching on Baseball and Men’s Tennis. Programming and organizing daily lifts.
• Designed excel templates for strength coaches to use daily programs, and individual team programming.
• Assist the Head Strength Coaches in daily programming and training regimens for all sport teams.
• Coach and teach proper strength training movements, specifically Olympic Lifts, speed development drills.
• Lead the athletes through sport specific dynamic warm-ups, stationary mobility routines, and coach training sessions.
Past Job Experience
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)- Athletic Performance Intern
Indy Hitter's (IN)- Strength and Conditioning Coach/ Pitching Instructor
Grace College (IN)- Strength and Conditioning Intern for Practicum portion of ESS class.
Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science at Marian University-Indianapolis
I am seeking a new job
You need to be a member of Strength Performance Network to add comments!