-running and evaluating movement assessments and strength testing.
- Writing and implementing strength and conditioning programs.
- running wellness and recovery sessions
- evaluating game day and training data
- liasing with Medical staff
- running rehabilitation for injured athletes
Past Job Experience
- High Performance Manager, Ipswich Jets April 2014 - current.
- Strength and Conditioning Coach, St Edmunds Secondary College, Ipswich. Dec 2013 - current.
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Certificate 3 and 4 in fitness
- Level 1 Strength and Conditioning
- ASADA level 2 anti doping.
I am seeking a new job
You need to be a member of Strength Performance Network to add comments!