In this episode Coach Ron McKeefrey and I discuss the following topics:
- What’s your definition of a coach?
- Summarize your story of how and why you became a coach?
- How do you create accountability in your program?
- What lessons does your story offer upcoming coaches?
- What do you feel makes your approach to performance different?
- What is a typical ‘day in the life of’ schedule for you look like?
- Where do you go for coaching inspiration?
- How did you learn to develop influence as a leader?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve in our industry and why?
- Plus more!
To listen in Itunes Click Here
To listen online plus show notes Click Here