What if there was a BETTER way to train your athletes?
In this brand new podcast series Coach Frans Bosch and I go in-depth in his book 'Strength Training & Coordination'.
In part one we discuss the following:
- "Seeing strength training as a way of staying close to..." pg 56
- Exercises that are a 'waste of time' for coaches in program design
- Ch 1- What do you mean by 'reductionism' and why is this an important concept for coaches to understand?
- Ch 1- Is there truly such thing as 'sport specfic training'?
- What is the importance of intentionality in contextual strength training?
- An example of a 'sport specific exercise' for sprinting
- What is the first step when designing a training program for athletes?
- Ch 2- What are some of the limiting influences on force production? What about force absorption?
- Plus more!
To listen on the web CLICK HERE
To listen in iTunes CLICK HERE