Here are three questions to consider:
1. What's the training environment like?
- Do coaches and athletes clearly know what is expected of them?
- Are the goals of training realistic?
- How does the training environment reach the broad spectrum of athletes'
- What are the motivational factors for athletes to train at a high level?
- How are athletes being developed along the performance continuum?
- How inclusive is the training environment?
2. Are the athletes ready to compete?
- What analytics are involved in preparing and conducting training sessions?
- How were these determined?
- How much value is placed on the athletes being healthy?
- How do you know if an athlete is out of shape or injured?
- What stress factors do we need to deal with?
3. How does team or individual-building occur?
- How are leaders developed within the training constructs?
- How are followers developed within the training constructs?
- What are the guidelines for healthy relationships between athletes and