The Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach reports directly to the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach and coordinates and implements all necessary aspects of the Strength Program within the guidelines of the Athletic Department, the University and NCAA rules
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and teach the fundamental skills of strength and conditioning.
- Assist with developing strength programs for all sports.
- Assist with the implementation of strength program for football through coordination with Head Strength and Conditioning Coach.
- Implement necessary safety measures in weight room while conducting strength and conditioning programs.
- Assist with setting weight room schedule for various teams.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.