The Strength and Conditioning Coach reports directly to the Athletics Director and coordinates and implements all necessary aspects of the Strength Program within the guidelines of the Athletic Department, the University and NCAA rules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and teach the fundamental skills of strength and conditioning.
- Develop strength programs for all sports except football.
- Assist with the implementation of strength program for football through coordination with Football Strength Coach.
- Assist in fundraising with major fundraising functions in the Athletic Department, in consultation with University Advancement and the Athletic Director.
- Complete Admissions assignments annually.
- Manage budget in consultation with the Athletic Director or his designee.
- Implement necessary safety measures in weight room while conducting strength and conditioning programs.
- Set weight room schedule for various teams.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.