Full Job Description
Strength and Conditioning Coach
The Intercollegiate Athletics Department at George Mason University, an NCAA Division I institution and a member of the Atlantic 10 athletic conference, is seeking qualified applicants for a Strength and Conditioning Coach position (full-time, 12-month administrative professional). George Mason University has a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff, and strongly encourages candidates to apply who will enrich Mason’s academic and culturally inclusive environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with all phases of the Division I Strength and Conditioning Program, including:
- Facility scheduling;
- Fiscal management;
- Alumni and community relations;
- Practice and game day coaching; and
- Compliance with NCAA and Atlantic 10 Conference rules and regulations;
- As a member of the Frank Pettrone Center for Sports Performance, working in coordination with the other domains (Nutrition, Science, Sports Medicine, and Psychology) of the center, as well as coordination with sport coaches;
- Providing supervision of interns and volunteers.