Printers with Wi-Fi have proven to be a fantastic innovation. There are several methods you can use to enable wireless printing. When you encounter “Epson Printer Not Connecting To Wifi” it can occasionally be inconvenient. When technology falls short of its promises, it will completely wreck your schedule and cause unanticipated delays in your work. With the help of this article and the troubleshooting steps we will give you, you can reduce those delays. Let's first determine the causes of the problem before moving on to the troubleshooting steps.
Main Causes for Epson Printer Won’t Connect to Wi-Fi
There are many causes that might have been causing your Epson Printer not Connecting To Wi-Fi. The main issues are-
- When the Wi-Fi signals are weak and you are trying to move the printer closer to the Wi-Fi router.
- When you are inserting the incorrect Wi-Fi settings.
- If you are facing software issues such as out-of-date firmware or outdated drivers.
- Not Enable the WPS.
- Internet data speed is not high.
- Epson Printer Not Turn On
- Network Configuration Setting Problem
Wi-Fi or Wireless Connection Issues
- This straightforward step will fix the problem with the Epson printer not connecting to WiFi before you move on. You only need to switch on and off all of your devices in this step. This refers to the computer, Epson printer, and a Wi-Fi router.
- Your Epson printer will connect to the Wi-Fi after you restart the devices. As a result, everything will start to work again. If you notice that none of your devices are automatically reconnecting, use the blog's conclusion. You can learn there how to link an Epson printer to Wi-Fi.
Incorrect the Wi-Fi Network Setting
- One of the next steps is to ensure that your wireless network is operational. If the Wi-Fi network is not operational, you will be unable to connect the Epson printer wirelessly.
- You can try another device to test the Wi-Fi connection. You can, for example, access the internet and send and receive emails.
- When your internet connection is good but your Epson Printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, the problem is with the printer and its connectivity.
Software Issues: Out-of-date Firmware or Drivers
- The drivers are something that will provide you with the interface between the printer and the computer. Although there are out-of-date drivers, that can prevent you from connecting the Epson printer to the Wi-Fi.
- What you can do is find the up-to-date drivers for the Epson printers. There can also be firmware issues. This is the software that runs your printer.
- When you use an old printer, then it may need updated firmware for solving the Epson printer Wi-FI issue.
It is likely the printer password is incorrect after you receive the message connected. Make sure your computer is on and you are logged in with administrator rights. Insert the Epson cd rom into your computer drive. It will fix if your “Epson Printer Won't Connect To Wifi”.