HP offers one of the most reliable services around the globe; usually, you will not get any issue with HP Printer. But some instances occur when you encounter issues while using the printers. To know more about How to Reset HP Printer to Factory Settings. Common issues like problems in establishing a wireless connection, paper feed error, restricting other services of the printer. These are some of the common issues that you might encounter while using the HP printer. All these issues can be resolved by using the reset process, now the process to reset my HP Printer factory settings just follow the instruction
How do you factory reset an HP laptop with Windows 10?
There are two ways to access the reset option:
1. Click on the Start menu and choose the “Settings” option. This looks like a cog wheel, and it is where you will access all of the major settings on your laptop.
2. In the search bar, type “reset.”
3. From there, choose the “Reset this PC” option once the results have popped up.
1. Click on the Start menu.
2. Choose “Settings.”
3. Then choose “Update and Security.”
4. From there, select “Recovery” from the left panel within the window.
5. You will then see three options available:
• Reset this PC”
• “Go Back to an Earlier Build”
Reset the HP printer to factory settings :
Here are some tips on how to reset the HP printer to factory settings.
- With the printer switched on, you can disconnect the electric wire and take the plug out from wall outlet.
- If you see the USB cable is attached, remove it from the computer. Usually, it takes two to three minutes to regain power.
- When comes back on, press and keep the power button on hold on your printer for at least thirty seconds.
- Plugin the cable and your HP printer will turn on for its warming-up procedure.
- Once it is done, if you have a strong internet bandwidth, your printer will connect to the wireless network through ‘auto WiFi join’ feature.
Power Cycle Your Printer:
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cable.
- Remove any attached cables and peripherals.
- Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. To know more about hp printer factory reset.
- If the printer is not responding, remove the power cord or unplug it from the power outlet.
- Wait for 60 seconds
- Turn your printer back on and test the functionality.
Conclusion: Follow these simple steps and complete the wireless connection and resolve connect reset to HP Printer via wifi issues. Follow the entire article and resolve other issues as well and get an answer to queries like how do I reset my hp printer to factory settings.