Canon Printer is one of the most advanced and excellent printers for printing multiple documents, gifs, pdfs, etc. It has several steps for the “Canon Printer Software For Windows 10” without a CD on Windows and Mac. Here, you will learn about the printer’s installation process for both wired and wireless connections. To install it quickly, you must call Canon printer support to set it up instantly.
Steps to Install Canon Printer without CD Using Wired Connection on Windows
A few steps are mentioned below to establish a wired connection to Canon Printer without CD on Windows.
- Firstly, try and establish a proper connection between the Canon printer and Windows computer using the printer’s USB cable.
- Press on the Device and Printers option from the Start button. A fresh screen is displayed do right-click on the printer icon and choose Properties
- Examine your Canon printer’s name and model number and minimize the present screen after pressing the Ok option
- Now, right-click on the Computer option from the Start menu and choose Manage from the given options
- Press on Device Manager from the leftmost corner of the screen. Press on Other Devices from the provided options on the list.
- Do a right-click on your model and choose Update Driver Software while being on the same window
- Press on Let me pick from the Canon drivers on my computer. Press Next after choosing the Printer option
- Choose your printer driver from the driver’s list on the next window and press Next
- Now keep following the on-screen instructions and press the Next option
- Now press on the Finish option when you receive a message stating that you have successfully added your printer
- Restart your system after performing a print test
- Now when your system successfully restarts, move to the Devices and Printers from the Start menu and choose Printer properties
- Press on the print test page
- Now printer configuration is completed and ready to use.
- After reading the above steps, you can simply install your Canon printer without a CD using a wired connection on Windows of your computer.
Steps to Install Canon Printer Using a Wireless Connection on Windows
A few steps are given below to install your Canon printer without a CD using a wireless connection on Windows.
The start point must have a physical WPS push button available
The user’s network uses the Wi-Fi-protected access or WPA2 protocol security
- First, make sure that the printer is turned on. Click and hold the Wi-Fi button on your printer until the alarm lamp flashes at least once
- Make sure that lamp next to the button flashes blue. Move to the printer’s access point and click the WPS button within 2 minutes
- Once the printer makes a successful connection to your wireless network, both the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing as it will display a stable light
- Your Canon printer is successfully connected through a wireless connection and you must perform a test print here
- Steps to Install Canon Printer without CD Using a Wired Connection on Mac
Some methods are mentioned below to install a Canon printer without a CD using a wired connection on Mac.
- First of all, connect your Canon printer with a USB cable to your Mac system
- Now switch on your printer
- Press on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences
- Now press on the Printers and Scanners option
- Press the + button to add your printer. Now you will look at your Canon printer on your screen. Choose it and press Ok. Once the configuration is finished, your printer is ready to use.
- Steps to Install Canon Printer without CD Using a Wireless Connection on Mac.
If you still have any questions like “How To Reset Canon Printer To Factory Default Settings” then you can connect with us on the website.