Epson Printer Offline is a common issue that may arise at any point. The printer offline occurs when you are on and ready to print. You give the print command; nothing happens. Epson Printer not printing Instead, you receive the message “Epson Printer Offline Windows 10”. The issue can occur with any printer brand. The communication problem between your Pc and printer causes Epson Printer Says Offline issue to occur. There are varied reasons like an issue with printer connectivity, change in printer connectivity, Paper Jam issues, and outdated printer drivers for the offline problem to occur. why is my epson printer offline mac
How to fix Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 issue?
Why Epson Printer not printing
The next question which may arise in users mind is: How to fix Epson Printer Offline Windows 10 issue. Below are simple fixes to resolve Epson Printer Says Offline issue. Epson Printer not printingTo fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:This software will repair common computer errors, protect you from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize your PC for maximum performance. Fix PC issues and remove viruses now in 3 easy steps: epson printer in error stateDownload Restoro PC Repair Tool that comes with Patented Technologies (patent available here).Click Start Scan to find Windows issues that could be causing PC problems.Click Repair All to fix issues affecting your computer's security and performanceRestoro has been downloaded by 1,009,928 readers this month.Some Windows 10 users encountered an issue when trying to use their printers. Epson printer is in an error stateThe printing process is blocked by a system issue, prompting the Printer is in Error State error message.
What does it mean when the printer is in error state?
Usually, this issue is caused by system permission settings, corrupted drivers or system conflicts.In order to help you to fix this issue, we compiled this troubleshooting guide.How do I get my printer out of an error state?
1. Make ports settings changesPress the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Managernvdisplay container exe causes high cpu usageClick View on the top menu > select Show hidden devicesRight-click Ports (COM & LPT) > select ProprietiesOpen the Port settings tab in the Properties windowSelect Use any interrupt assigned to the portCheck the box next to Enable legacy Plug and Play detection > click OKReboot your computer and see if it fixed the issue
2. Make sure that your printer is OnlineOpen the Control Panel > select Devices and PrintersDefault printer keeps reverting backSelect PrinterIf you see that your printer has the Offline status, right-click on it and select Use Printer OnlineIf it was able to go online, you will see the Ready message instead of Offline.You might also be interested in discovering 6 best printer management software to optimize performance
3. Reinstall the printer driverOpen the Control Panel > select View By Large iconsClick on Devices and PrintersRight-click on your printer > select Remove deviceConfirm the device removal and restart your computerAfter the PC reboots, it should automatically detect and install your printer, if not, unplug it and plug it back again.
4. Set the Print Spooler service to automaticPress the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type services.msc in the Run box and press Entershow network taskbar in windows 7 and windows 10Search for the Print Spooler service in the right pane and first make sure that it is set to StartRight-click on Print Spooler > select ProprietiesIn the General tab, set Startup type to Automatic from the drop-down menu > click Apply > OKClose the Services window and restart your computer to see if it fixed the issue.
5. Update WindowsPress the Start button > open SettingsClick Update & SecuritySelect Windows UpdateClick Check for updatesIf it finds any updates, let it complete the process and restart your computerAfter rebooting your PC, check if updating Windows fixed the issue.We hope that our solutions helped you fix this printer issue. Epson printer in error stateIf you liked this article, leave a comment in the comment section below. reference link = epson printer troubleshooting steps